These are some of our favorite books to cultivate your practice.
The Emotional Life of Your Brain by Richard J. Davidson
This is Happening: Redesigning mindfulness for our very modern lives by Rohan Gunatillake
10% Happier by Dan Harris
Great Ocean: An Authorized Biography, The Dalai Lama by Roger Hicks & Ngakpa Chogyam
Eleven Rings: The Soul of Success by Phil Jackson
The Mindful Athlete by George Mumford
One City: A Declaration of Interdependence by Ethan Nichtern
The Road Home by Ethan Nichtern
A Mindful Nation by Congressman Tim Ryan
Faith by Sharon Salzberg
Search Inside Yourself by Chade-Meng Tan
Zen Entrepreneurship by Rizwan Virk
Where You Go, There You Are by Jon Kabat-Zinn
- The Benefits of Meditation in Business
- Can Yoga Help Chase the Postelection Blues?
- Russell Simmons, the Yoga King of Los Angeles
- Regular meditation more beneficial than vacation
- How to be Mindful with a Cup of Coffee
- Want to Raise Your IQ by 23 Percent?
- Spend 10 Minutes a Day on Mindfulness (Harvard Business Review)
- 7 Ways Meditation Can Actually Change the Brain