Our Tips to Celebrate May: National Meditation Month
The following are breathe bar's 10 tips to celebrate National Meditation Month this May:
2. Read a book about meditation.
3. Start a meditation group. breathe bar is happy to host you! Email us at: email@example.com to get started.
4. Gift yourself private meditation instruction. We offer 1-on-1 classes to customize a meditation plan just for you.
5. Gift 2 friends a meditation class or book to share the love, and support their practice. Our Friends & Family membership helps you meditate together.
6. Commit to a regular practice in May – – once a week, twice a week, daily. Set the intention and then do it. If you stumble, be gentle with yourself and just pick it up again. No judgment.
7. Recruit a friend to be your meditation buddy to keep each other accountable and share challenges, successes, and tips.
8. Try a different style – chanting or mantra or sound - or incorporate a new tool, such as crystals.
9. Get outside. Meditate in nature – a park, a beach, a forest, a field.
10. Study the science behind meditation. The Center for Healthy Minds at the University of Wisconsin-Madison is a great place to start.
Good luck and see you on the cushion!