breathe bar is offering an opportunity to non-profits and small businesses to apply for a no-cost 8-week mindfulness program. If selected, your organization receive weekly on-site mindfulness classes. It will be featured on our website, with a link to your support page. breathe bar will feature your organization in our social media feeds. One site will be chosen per quarter. To be considered, your organization must meet the following criteria:
- In operation for at least one year
- Revenues/ budget over $500,000 in the most recent fiscal year
- Guarantee 100% participation, including leadership (minimum 8 students per weekly class)
- Submit an essay (500 word maximum) explaining your organization's work, and how it would benefit from a mindfulness program.
To maximize the results from the breathe bar mindfulness program, participants are asked to invest their time in the following:
- Out-of-class activities, including reading and writing assignments (approximately 1-2 hours per week)
- Create an ongoing mindfulness plan over the course of the program
We are excited to offer this opportunity, and hope you are too. To start the application process, please submit the form below. Thank you for your interest, and for sharing this program with those who might be interested.